➪𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆

requested by hyvnjxn and this was also s/he's idea so thankyousomuch for requesting, hopefully you like it enjoy!<3

I've been watching her every move from day to night I even already memorize her movements, How cute she is when she plays with bubbles at her bath and how she focus on her studies instead of partying outside.

What a good girl.

I watch her go home when she suddenly got grabbed in a alley making me wonder and followed her seeing her on the ground covering herself as some bullies kicked her my blood boil and I waited for Y/N to go far away for a second before walking up to the girls who looked like sluts drooling for me.

"Hey."I called as they all looked at me and there jaw dropped and immediately waved there hands,"Hey Hyunjin!"They all smiled but before they could step closer to me within a second I sliced there throats out without any of them even making a sound.

I smirked and clean my mess before going to Y/N's house again but she wasn't where she always was she was downstairs making me wonder I peeked on her window and suddenly saw her having a fight with her mother.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!You could even go higher than a top 2!"Her Mother shouting as Y/N kessed up her hair,"I've tried everything!Yiut think it's that easy?!Fuck this!"She shout back before leaving making me worried.

Never knew she's a rebel.

After she slammed the door closed her Mother went to the kitchen as she drank her wine and there I waited for her to get drunk before going in through the door.

"Ha!You could even survive one night out there!"Her Mother shout as I walked closer and closer to her but as she turned around I stab her stomach making her eyes widen and her mouth spilling blood,As I left to find Y/N I saw her walking around when I smirked and grab her making her faint but as she woked up she looked scared and horrified,How cute.

"Hello Love, Hopefully you'd dreamt of having a future with me."

--

chapter 2 is coming!~

ps.

tomorrow I'll be publishing my new book!<33