➪𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

"Don't you think you're running out of time,Hyunjin?"I asked as he kept staring on his crush holding the bouquet of roses,"I don't know Y/N what if she didn't like me back?"He asked shaking as I pat his back,"Then life isn't for you,Go buddy."

He walked nervously as he gently tap her shoulder as she faced him and Hyunjin confessed but sadly she didn't take Hyunjin and even gave Hyunjin his flowers back to him before walking away.

"That bitch!"I hissed as I came to Hyunjin who had a smirk,"Aren't you sad?"I asked as he laughed,"Why would I?She just wasted her time."He whispered making me confused.

As school emd Hyunjin comes after me and hooked his arms around me as I gave him a weird look but he just smiled and drag me to our favorite spot,As we got there he ordered our regular.

"Why acting so sus,Jinnie?"I asked taking a sip on my americano as he shrugged,"I don't know probably because I met the girl of my dreams."He laughed as I cringed,"Cheesy Hwang."

As we enjoy the rest of the day the news blocked off what we're watching with a breaking news which grab everyone's attention.

"A young girl's body is found dead on her locker as Oakwood's University and police are investigating if it is a suicide or a murder by surprise."

I gasp as I saw Heshung's body from the background of the reporter and as I turn to Hyunjin he didn't even seem to be bother by it.

"Hyunjin look!"I pointed as he looked and laughed making me confused,"Heshung's dead-"I inform him as he smirked.

"I know and your next if your time runs up,Will you be my girlfriend?"

-

i feel so sad for hyunjin cause of dispatch and jype,we should have a ot8 but yet hyunjin still can't so let's all say fuck dispatch and jype for ruining this year:›

p.s I'll be making chanlix,changlix,seungjin,hyunin,minsung,and other ships more to make our book nore interesting!