➪𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍

Y/N's POV

I was invited to the carnival with my two friends but the thing is they didn't knew I agree to both of them since I didn't want to upset the other one I will decline the offer.

"Y/N!"Felix called from the entrance as I greet him,"Halo!~So what do you have planned for today?"I asked as he smiled,"Let's say a fun carnival date!"

As were playing some games I got a notification that Chan just arrived on the carnival meaning I have to met him too,I lied to Felix and went to greet Chan on the entrance.

"Channie!"I called out as he smiled at me and greet me with a hug,"Y/N-ah!~Let's start this day!~"He said before dragging me to another place.

As we both sat down I looked back at the time and immediately run back to Felix who looked like he was looking for me and surprised him.

"Boo!"I shout as he flinched and hug me,"You took so long!-"He complain as I cup his cheeks,"I'm sorry!~"I apologized as he laughed and drag me to another ride.

As we finished I accidently left out Chan and saw him looking at me deadly as I grip on Felix's hand tightly.

"What's this Y/N?!"Chan asked aggressively as I looked down,"I'm s-sorry I just don't want to decline anyone of you guys.."I explained when Chan suddenly grab my other hand trying to drag me away but Felix pulled back.

"Tch didn't you hear what she said?She was just trying to be nice and besides I'm her date also."Felix strongly spat out as Chan walked closer to him pushing him,"Well guess what? She's mine,Back off."

As we got to Chan's car he immediately turn to me with a dead stare,"So are you and Felix dating?"He asked as I shook my head,"No-"

"That what I thought."

--

As I came to our mini house I saw a letter on my desk with my name on it,I was curious and checked it out but immediately regret it afterwards seeing blood stain.From that moment I already knew what's going to happen and immediately drove to Felix's house but I was to late Chan already killed him and there was Felix's corpse laying there as my phone buzzed.

"You should have just been a good girl."