➪𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆

Bang Chan's POV

I was watching a pride parade and No I'm not gay or bisexual lr anything you thought it's just I admire watching the members of LGBTQ and I respect them also I just enjoy watching them having fun and free.

For me they look like clowns wearing rainbow outfits and that makes me happy as I found it very cute and some taking pictures while some boys kissed other boys and so as those girls, Romantic.

I live near a street so I could enjoy watching it,It is actually cute seeing each couples happy and free for who they are which is the key to happiness.

I was just watching and examining the other people when my eyes land on a someone,Among all the girls she was the stunning one almost she was out standing them all.

I felt another urge that I'm wanting her and I need her,I gulped and immediately went to Hyunjin barging in his room founding him in front of the mirror flexing.

Hyunjin is like me he's gay and he's in a open relationship with Seungmin and I.N but we're different,He's gay also so I know he has one of those rainbow shirts I think I could borrow.

"What do you need?" He asked shyly hiding form the scenery I just saw."I need you're rainbow shirt now." Without looking Hyunjin already point out his closet.

Just wait,Baby.

Y/N's POV

I'm at a pride parade with my friends and there also gay but me?Let's say I'm interested at girls,I found them more amusing than boys who just play with girl's feelings and I am just saying for the others.

As Jinyoung finish my make up which is just a rainbow beside my right eye he received a 'well done' kiss from Jackson,Cute.

We we're singing Katy Perry-I kissed a girl and we we're jamming about that song since it's a nice song,I was dancing normally when someone bumped into me as I turn seeing him bowing.

"Oh sorry!~" He bowed politely as I chuckle,"It's okay~" I smiled as he smiled back with a red tint shade on his cheek.

He was wearing a loose rainbow t-shirt and black ripped jeans but I have to say he's one dynamite guy,My jaw almost drop as I saw his angelic visual almost taking my soul out my body to be exact.

"By the way,I'm Bang Chan." He smiled offering his hand,"Oh!Y/L Y/N,Nice to meet you~" I smiled and accepted his offer.

His grip was kinda getting tighter so I removed my hand from his grip as it was starting to be painful just because of his muscles,He smiled awkwardly.

"So are you l-lesbian?" He suddenly asked as I smiled and nod,"Yes~I'm interest at girls."I replied,"Oh is that so,Well I'm just b-bisexual.." He stutter as I smile welcoming him with a light hug.

We chat for a while and we got to know eachother more,He was a fun guy to be exact but sadly the parade was finish and everyone end up having a good time and so am I.

We exchange numbers too which I think was a great idea that I made a new friend just by encountering each other accidentally.

Chan's POV

I watch from afar as she say goodbye to her friends and to the gay friends she had,She looks so cute smiling and with that small makeup on her eye was topping it off.

I already gave Hyunjin the shirt back and I can't fall asleep as I keep thinking about that girl,She is just my interest from now on.

Y/L Y/N~What a beautiful name it fits perfectly for her,My baby.

'You'll soon be mine,My Baby.~'

------
For the pride parade thing that Chan describe it wasn't true okay!I'm actually pansexual so yeah,No hate and wait for the second continuation~