➪𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆

Y/N sighed as she finally got to rest back down her seat as she was standing the whole day as it was a fan meeting happening and she tried her hard for her fans but nobody knows her secrets.

"Ugh some of them has very unpleasant breathes,Good thing that's over."Y/N chuckled with her dresser and make up artist when the door open widely making everyone scream,"Y/N-ah!!Marry us!"A group of fans start coming in as the guards try to stop them Y/N got grabbed out the room and into another room.

"Ugh what is up with these people!"Y/N groan brushing her skirt when her attention went up to the man infront of her,"Who are you?!"She asked as he laughed and hit her head knock off.

Y/N woke up in a dark room and her only source of light was just above her
making her eyes hurt at the sudden struck of light but what worries her more is where was she and how did she end up in this place soon after her questions was answered.

"Y/N Huang.The hottest idol of all time,What if I destroy that title?"Jeongin asked while a wide grin plastered across his face making Y/N in panic,"P-please don't!You don't know how much it cost me to be in that place!"Y/N begged as Jeongin chuckled before slowly leaning at her,"What is for me?"He asked smirking as Y/N sighed nervously,"I can make you popular too--"

Before she could even continue Jeongin laughed hysterically making Y/N confused and scared at his sudden behaviors making her more nervous about her life.

"I don't want that shit."Jeongin turn his back at her as Y/N was shocked,"W-what?What do you want then?!"She asked crying as Jeongin clapped,"Finally she asked,I know you are as fake as plastic and if you don't listen to me..Let's say I can ruin it in a second plus I only want you."Jeongin smirk as Y/N laughed.

"What kind of bullshit is that?No one ever last me! You even already know my real side and yet you want me are you out your mind?! You'll get tired of me!"Y/N warned laughing strongly thinking she was cleaver when Jeongin swiftly came behind her with a knife at her precious neck making her shut.

"Oh darling I am aware of that but you see we're both demons and I'm not like what you have dated because one wrong move you do, You're dead."