➪𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅

(Y/N's the Yandere for this chapter!<3)

As I watch Kim Seungmin walked home silently with his hands on his pocket and listening to his earphones makes him more attractive to my eyes.

Kim Seungmin you're driving me crazy.

As I follow him from a distance behind a group of young mens start surrounding him and start hitting him from that my blood boiled and as they've left Seungmin countinued walking back home like nothing happened but in his eyes as the tears he was holding back.

"I'll make them pay,Seungmin."

-

As tomorrow came and I couldn't help looking at Seungmin on how he do every action beautifully but his scars and bruises was still there,As the teacher came with her head looking down and tears on her eyes.

"As you guys didn't know My Son and his friends was found dead on a trash cart last night.."She announced making everyone gasped so as Seungmin but for me it made me smirk secretly,"I'm so sorry to share this with you, Let's proceed on our class."

As school ended again I watched him safely got home again and this time no one ruined my view and what made me more happy on how he didn't even care about those stupid kids.

"Your my precious diamond ever,Kim Seung Min."

---

should i do more y/n yandere?~