➪𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒚

I was walking om the side wall normally as I just finished having a reading session when I saw a hand stopping me amd as I look up I saw Y/N.

"Kim Seungmin!I-I like you! Please be my b-boyfriend!"She confessed very bravely with her face turning into a tomato,"Are you sure about that?I am possessive."I smirk when she answered quickly,"I don't mind cause you're going to be the only man in my eyes!"She smiled as I was shock and nod.

We hanged out everyday at her decision as I enjoyed it myself to knowing she wouldn't do anything that would make me kill her,As I clean her cheek that was covered with ice cream when she starts waving at someone.

"Who's that?"I asked looking at the guy he was waving at,"That's Jeremy my old schoolmate!"She smiled as I nodded before slyly smirking.

As I drop off Y/N to her school I went to the address Jeremy works at and as I got there I greet him with a knife full of blood of his co-workers.

"Come out come out where ever you are, Jeremy."I called laughing hysterically when I layed my eyes on a cabinet meeting his gaze with mine,"Found you."

As I hang out with Y/N as we normally did when she start waving at someone else as I turn seeing another person as I smile.

"Who's that?"I asked as she smiled,"That's my friend Mason,Why?"She asked as I shook my head.

"He seem fun,Hope we could be friends."