➪𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒚

Y/N's POV

Me and Han were in the dance studio and he was helping me to get my perfect body roll also he is good at dancing but mostly rapping and we're childhood besties too so since I'm comfortable to him I let him teach me.

"So how are you?" He suddenly asked before taking a drink in his water bottle as I sat besides him,"I'm f-fine." I smile as he tilt he's head and chuckled,"Why are you stuttering?"He asked confused as I replied quickly,"N-nothing." I smiled.

Soon the door opened and it was Chnagbin,Jisung's bestfriend and I got to admit I do still admire Changbin ever since I am to this studio.He smiled at us and waved,He looks so cute.

"Hi guys I was wondering if I can borrow a small speaker?" He asked as I immediately move and give him my bluetooth speaker and smiling at him,I can feel my cheek heating up,"Oh thanks Y/N~" He smiled and wink before leaving.

As I turn around to Jisung I can see his face darken a bit and he was clenching on his hand but I shrugged it off and keep on fangirling over his wink,After some rest we continue and after our dance practice he drop me of my house.

"Thank you,Hanji~" I smile waving my hand but he just smile but not the sweet one instead it was a creepy one but I shook that off.

~~~

I was going to the dance studio when I saw all of my friends outside the dance studio and some were crying and whispering things to each other's ears from one to another,I immediately run to them and asked why as they just pointed out the studio,I open the door and gasp.

The room was covered with blood and Changbin hanging and at the mirror it says,

'You only need me,Y/N.'

----
Part 2?!