➪𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐

Hyunjin's POV

I've been watching her.

Her everyday routine.

Her movements.

Her family.

Everything.

I had already came up with a plan to get her and I'm going to use the old techniques,All my life I've been waiting for this time amd this is perfect,I was going to approach her but as I was almost near to tap her should a guy stole her bag.

I gritted my teeth and clech my fist,This guy ruined my plan and I'll ruined his life either,I ran after him and since he was a bit short I got him but I wasn't expecting it will be her own brother,This shit is stealing from her own sister.

"Look I'm sorry man-" I didn't let him explain I immediately slit his throat with his blood squirting at me,"Pathetic."I whisper getting up.

I watch how he falls and soon become a cold and lifeless body and as I clean myself before I went out to those dirty ass streets,As I went out my eyes landed on Y/N the girl I've been wanting my whole life and she looked so worried as I approach her and gave her the bag back and because I need to act normal but I can't I'm really happy and excited to see her and now here am I face to face with my one and only,Amor~

"Thank you so much!" She bowed as I nod and smile shyly almost my cheeks heating up,"You're welcome be careful always,Love."I whisper the nickname,"Huh?" She asked not getting the last word as I shook my head,"I'll be heading now."Waiting for her to hold me back but I wasn't expecting her introducing"By the way Mr!I'm Y/L Y/N~" She smiled smiling as I politely smiled back,"Well nice to meet you,I'm Hwang Hyunjin your friendly hero~"

She giggled and soon said goodbye,She looked more beautiful in personal and she doesn't need to tell me her name cause I already know it that girl that's why I keep falling for her aish~

~~~

It was the next day and I can see Y/N crying,Who ever made her cry will pay,She was crying hard and it broke my heart when I heard it was about her brother.

'I didn't mean to hurt her either,It's h-her family's fault!'I gritted my teeth and clench my fist in anger,'How many do I have to kill just to get you,Y/L Y/N?!'

Y/N's POV

I was upstairs just looking at my brother's pictures when I heard a glass shattered downstairs then I start felt something unsual,I stand up and open my door slowly walking out.

"Mom?Dad?Is everything alright?!" I asked shouting making sure if they were alright but,

No answers.

I slowly went down and to the kitchen to see them both sitting down in our table,I don't know why I'm shaking but as I went to touch Mom her head shot up and his eyes we're gone..My eyes widen as I immediately back up and cover my mouth as I slowly did the same to Dad and there was my Mom's eyes in his mouth..

I scream this can't be happening?!But as I ask myself that after a familiar guy came out the kitchen with an apron on and holding on a knife with blood on it that's when I realized it was Hwang Hyunjin.

"Oh!Mi Amor you're late for our dinner date!Dad and Mom is waiting look at them they look so cute we should be like that too~"