➪𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓

Y/N's POV

I was going back home after meeting up with my sister but since Jisung didn't want me to meet up with her I had to sneak out,My sister needs me since she's going to gave birth to a baby boy soon and she asked advice from me since I did take nursing back at school..After we have talked and it was getting pretty late and I feel like if Han is still awake I'll be punished badly,You see Jisung is my fiancé right now but the problem is we'll always stay as fiancés since he doesn't want us to get married in a church and he's also a serial killer that's why.

I silently walked in as I closed the door quietly it was dark inside,I tip toed to the way to our room when I feel like I step into something as I touch what was underneath my shoe that I stepped on it was a slimy liquid and it has a bad smell..I didn't clearly see the substance on my hand so I went to the kitchen and open the lights and my eyes quickly widen.

It was blood and it was a little fresh but almost about to dry to my finger tips,My purse bag fell in the ground from my shoulder as I got frightened and was shaking in horror,I know Han and he'll kill amyone even his or my families or friends that get in the way of our relationship..I ran and checked all the rooms and the final room was our master bedroom,I slowly turn the knob and open it.

What I saw made me wanna kill Jisung and murder myself,I wanna puke..

It was my sister beside her is a fetus,Her fetus and her eyes wide open and horror in them and blood all around the room.

I cover my mouth and soon I felt a pair of hands hugging me behind and a chin on my shoulder,Han..I couldn't move from what I have saw,I feel like once I break his words I break a life from someone I loved.

"Since you weren't here your sister tried to comfort me but it seem like it didn't work because no one can replace you~"