➪𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒕

Y/N nervously step her foot at her new high school life as she wanted a new life but she didn't actually thought her life would be any better with a man that hated her but her feelings was he complete opposite.

"Mr.Han,I think you have mistaken my grade.."Y/N defend after seeing her grades given by her teacher,"Are you complaining, Teacher's Pet?"He asked raising a brow and hands cross as Y/N sighed shaking her head no.

She wasn't sure about her feelings towards Mr.Han but she was sure that she can get her hands dirty for him,After getting home she can hear her parents loud argument about who was keeping her and they weren't fighting to keep her they we're fighting who can have her as both of her parents look up to her as a disappointment.

"I'm tired of those shitty persons,Maybe Mr.Han can take care of me more than they even can."She thought to herself before leaving the house and going her teacher's house as she already known by stalking but before she could knock the door opened by him,"Y/N?"

He let him in and have some tea as Y/N explained why she was here and Han felt soften and ashamed of himself but he didn't want to show to the young lady in front of him.

"So what do you want me to do?"He asked didn't completely know how to handle the situation,"I am a Teacher's Pet so you can get to keep me, Right?"She asked innocently but this shocked Han,"Are you a clown?!What will the others think plus I have a girlfriend,Now leave Ms.L/N."He commanded shock by the request of his student.

Later that night as he was drinking alone while checking the students exams when he got a call from his girlfriend but he wasn't expecting what he heard from the other line,It was moaning sounds and it was the exact same like my girlfriend's but there was another voice and this time it was a guy.

"So when are you going to break up with that teacher that you're just getting money from huh?"

Han immediately rushed to her apartment and caught her red handed and broke up with her cutting all the strings they have and as Han was in deep sadness and anger on the other hand Y/N have witnessed everything and stab both of them on the motel's bed leaving it bloody and two naked corpse but she didn't care if she was covered with blood and left immediately after catching up with Han.

Jisung have gotten himself drunk and as he got home and switched the lights on there was a figure infront of him covered with splashes of blood and eyes adoring him and full with love that's when it clicks to him that it was his student but he thought it was his imagination and quickly have crashed his lips to hers causing her to be shock but she pulled away making Jisung question that's when he noticed it wasn't his imagination.

"I'm a Teacher's Pet, I'm only your Pet."