➪𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕

Y/N's POV

I woke up at a dark cabin,It was cold and I was covered with blood then it hit my head remembering what happened and how I ended up in here.

"Chan please-"

He slits my boyfriends throat taking his eyes balls out,I tried to run away but it was no use Chan is already behind me and before I know it he shot my leg making me loose my balance and making me fall down the floor.

"Running?Isn't that bad after your boyfriend of yours just mingled with you?What a bad girl." He smirks as I try to get away crawling trying my best hard but it was useless.

He pulled something out of his back,It was alcohol.He pour it on my wound making me scream in pain,He laughed there watching me in pain before knocking me out.

Chan is my ex-pyscho-boyfriend,The reason I broke up with him it's because my parents didn't want me to be with a murderer,I look at my leg it was already wrapped in and cured did chan did this?He would never after he shot me and then heal me?Impossible,I try to stand up but before I can take a step I felt a cold metal on my ankle.

I was chained to the wall?I went closer and I was right it was chain to the wooden wall but it was throughout as I look at the window I saw a machine with my chain connected but it was like a mile away almost far for me to reach but I try and open the window but before I could hop out I saw Chan beside the machine,My eyes grow wider as he pull the lever on the machine and the chain locked to my ankle starts making me go back in and the chain inside was getting smaller near the wall and it was hurting my ankle as I begged for Chan but he can't hear me,I look at the hole it was so small that the chain was the only one to go through there,I scream in pain as my feet was getting sucked in and was trying to go through the hole but as I feel my bones crushing I heard Chan making me look at the window seeing him smiling innocently.

"But as you said past is past,If I can't have you they can't as well."