➪𝒉𝒊𝒕

(Yandere Channie!~)

He's the biggest hit all the way from Australia to Korea,Everyone look up to him and some are just because of his visuals but I mean who wouldn't fall for someone like him It'll be easy to fall for him easily.

"If only I have the same level as him."I wished as I rest my hand on my palm but as I was watching online I saw a fan thrown a bottle at Felix causing him to flinch and back down,He was hurt,"Who did that?!"I asked raising my voice.

As I keep rewatching the video I finally got the girls faces which made md smirk and grab my items before going,This will be fun~

Felix's POV

As I placed a ice bag on my eyes since the bottle caused a black eye I have to reschedule everything because of my eye but as I was getting a treatment I start noticing no one was declaring my schedules and so I open my eyes and saw no one but as I land my eyes at the flooring my eyes widen and my ice bag dropped down the floor.

"W-what--"I stutter but as I turn around I saw a guy hitting ym manager's face with a stool making me fall down,"What are you--"I asked when his eyes met mine.

"Hello dear I see your eye's getting better huh?"He asked as I slowly back away,"Who are you?"I asked but before I can hit the emergency button he speedly came at me grabbing my collar,"Try to call the popos at me?How rude."He smirked but before I could fight back he pinned me down the floor.

"Be a good hit and always smile darling!"

--

probably my worst chapter:‹