➪𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚

(Yandere Jisungie!~)

I had been craving for him since I layed eyes on him,He seems to perfect and so calming in my eyes I just wonder how am I going to get him.

"You know it doesn't add up if you'll just stare at him everyday, Right?"Changbin asked as I glare at her,"Funny,Like you have done a move to Felix."I joked back as he hissed.

Yep Chan and Changbin are competing on each other because of my man Lee Yongbok Felix what a handsome man my twin is but-HAHA-Lee knows Minho is more attractive to any of them amd if they try to compete I'll ake sure to get them fed by a hundred snakes.

As we arrived at Felix and Minho's place amd the two being nervous for meeting Felix but I wonder who'll go home with a sad frown later,I laughed by that thought.

"Hey Felix."

"Hey Felix."

The two both said at the same time as I rolled my eyes and patt his shoulder before invading inside seeing Minho playing as I played chill and grab the other controller.

"They're fighting for Felix again?"He asked as I nodded and played with him,"So what's tonight's plan?"I asked as he chuckle,"I'm meeting a chick."

I stopped and glance on the door seeing the three already gone and continue on staring on Minho as he paused the game.

"Why?"He asked as my eyes flickered,"You're going out with a girl?"I asked as he nod pushing my limits as I stand up and grab his collar,"I don't want you too!"I scream as he looked at me scared.

"Try to get near any girl and I'll make sure you and her end up in the sewers."