➪𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓

Y/N carefully drag by the foot a unconscious man as s/he was busting her/his ass to get this guy inside a shadow appeared in front of her slowly making her/him look above her/him only to see her/his maniac boss with wide threatening piercing eyes.

"Y/N,I see you are struggling,May I help?"He asked creepily tilting his head as Y/N looked back at the body before shaking her/his head,"I'm afraid not.I clean up my own mess,Chris."Y/N hissed walking pass him with an attitude.

Chan smirked loving the attitude he was receiving from her/him it almost gave him energy and blood boil at bith times,He looked back staring at young lady with the man laying on the ground leaving blood marks.

"Now talk."Y/N commanded furiously at the man earlier s/he was dragging,"I honestly don't know anything!"The man fought back receiving a heavy hard slap from Y/N,"Let me ask you again, Where's my brother?"Y/N asked calmly but the man was frightened and shaking by the torture s/he had given him.

By the last time Y/N hit him with a whip at the stomach the man was already aching in pain with full body marks of blood and bruises such as scars,Y/N was getting enough of the bullshit and pull out her/his gun out pointing directly on the man's head.

"I had enough--"Before s/he could finish the man caught him off quickly scared of the gun pointing out at him,"M-Mr.Bang was the one who made me kill him!"He spoke up shaking with his voice dry and raspy as Y/N had heard the information s/he pulled the trigger.

Bang Fucking Chan, I'm coming for you.

---

hewo luvs!i am back and im doing good!also i will keep on working hard for u guys,tysm and iwovuall!<33