➪𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒔

All these years I have try to kept my secret to myself and still now I still keep it mostly that my secret was disgusting and I would never want to be out.

"Felix!"I heard my mother calling as I rush to make sure she's safe I just saw her on the kitchen counter drinking,"What's wrong?"I asked as she handed me a handful of money,"Go buy me more liquor."She ordered as I sighed and nod.

On my way to the convenience store I saw a girl behind me but it was pretty normal since I felt like she's just going just the same direction where I was but as I got in the store she came in either but she went on a different aile which relieve my nervousness but on my way to pay out the girl just popped up under the counter amd greet me with a smile.

"Hello."She waved as I waved back and smile back,"How much?"I asked as I count the money but as I looked up a pan greeted me knocked out.

I woke up feeling a heavy pile of dirt was in me seeing myself in a hole and the girl earlier was burying me making me panic but that's when I found out my hands and feet almost my whole body was wrapped with tape,I cried out but she just blow a kiss on me before saying a sentence that horrifyed me.

"We're both killers and I love you but there's no excuse when you met another girl."

randomly made:p

please check my other book out,tysm<3