➪𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚

(Mature Content.!)

Y/N's POV

Me and Jeongin are at a cafe just sipping on our coffees and eating cheesecakes enjoying our peaceful date,It was our 5th anniversary and I'm happy that no one was against our relationship.We we're sipping on our coffee when we saw Han and let him join us for a couples moments.

"Can I have your cheesecake?" Han asked pointing on my untouched dessert as I nod and pass him the cake and hee delightfully eat it and stuff it on his mouth fully.

I looked back at Jeongin as he was pouting,I smiled at him as he's expression immediately change..Me and Han was chatting as Jeongin kept quiet,What's with him today?

As we all got home Innie pinned me to the wall making my eyes widened by the sudden attack.

"Innie-ah.." I mumble but he just looked directly at my eyes piercingly,"It's our 5th anniversary but it looks like you enjoy more time with Han,Did you like Han-hyung's companion than mine?" He asked smirking scaring me as I shook my head,"N-no.."

He dug his face in my neck and soon I left him sucking on them,I moaned softly on how rough he was with my skin.

"Moaning already?" He chuckled before dragging me to his room and that when my heart beats faster,He handcuffed me to the bed and left,Shit I know where he is going!I panic that couldn't warn Han either,I hope nothing bad happened..

I mean he wouldn't do anything to him right?He's like he's older brother to him..Aish!

~~~

Soon I heard the door opens and as I.N came in my heart was beating so fast and with him was Han with a black eye but good thing he wasn't still dead but it still makes my heart pound,Jeongin pushed Han to the bed as I.N just stand beside the door crossing his arms.Han looked at me softly before mouthed the word sorry,I was worried each step he step closer.

"H-han what are y-you doing?" I asked with my voice shaking,"I'm sorry.." He whisper as he came closer.

He crash his lips at mine as I try to stop him but I couldn't,I was useless and I just stared at Jeongin with tears falling down my eyes slowly.

I was disgusted at myself,It didn't go farther than that before Han broke the kiss and Jeongin let him leave but as I cry out Jeongin walked beside me sitting on the bed and wiped my tears.

"See that baby?Once you flirt wih someone again this will happened again and again,Now rest baby I love you~"

-----
Jeongin stans?!im sorry;(