➪𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒑𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒐

[request by AlisaMizumi<33]

Y/N and Lee Know have been good pals ever since the beginning of high school were they accidentally got trapped in a room and from there they start being good friends even others thought they were dating and that what Y/N wants but sadly Minho never looked up to her as a lover.

"Lee Know!So the same?"Y/N asked bumping to Minho on the hallway,"Oh sorry Y/N I can't,I have my friend coming over so probably let's just hang tomorrow night."He smiled as Y/N smiled forcedly before nodding,"Y-yeah sure."

Y/N was hurt as they would always hang out at Friday's and she was curious who was this 'friend' of his,Y/N stalked Minho seeing him go to the seniors class but she was expecting the friend Minho was talking about is her sister.

They went to a cafe and Y/N was suspicious since she start seeing some signs that they liked each other and it made her jealous that her blood was boiling just by watching, Suddenly they kissed and it was the last straw for them.

"Y/N!You won't believe it!"Her sister came cheerfully in her house,"I have a boyfriend!!"She announced proudly but as she was walking towards Y/N at the kitchen she stopped,"I can see that and out of all people,My Best Friend."Y/N whispered.

Without any warning a shard kinfe blade was on her sister's neck threatening her as the blade goes closer to her neck and her sister got terrified and froze as Y/N whispered at her ear.

"We can settle this,Just follow me."

The next day the whole school was circling on a scene and Y/N was watching from above smirking from the scene of her sister putting Minho in shame infront of everyone,Just like what she ordered.

"Did you really think I'll date someone like you?! You're pathetic,Lee Minho.. Let's break up."

After her sister's have said those words she looked up to Y/N and scared she ran away leaving Minho shock and shattered infront of everyone,Y/N smirked before going downstairs and running to Minho getting him away from everyone.

"W-where did I go wrong?"He asked in tears as Y/N smiled before hugging him,"You're never wrong, She's just dumb."Y/N whispered as Minho slowly looks up,"Thank you, You're such a good friend."He smiled but that smiled broke her.

She came home and her sister was shock to see her and immediately run to her shaking her almost kneeling.

"What happened?!Is Minho okay?!"She asked worried as Y/N's tears start falling,"W-why..I did everything and yet he still thinks of me as a friend, It's your fault."She whispered as her sister looked at her shock,"W-what?"She asked before Y/N looked up.

Y/N looked at her hands covered with her own kind of blood but she wasn't feeling pity of guilty instead she was laughing but unlucky her she was having audience behind her was Minho witnessing the whole crime but he wasn't processing what he saw as he doesn't know what to do.

"Y-Y/N?.."Minho called as Y/N turned with a heavy dark cloud underneath her and with her wide smiled,"Y-your sister.. That's what she meant when your a sweet and a psycho, Right?!"

"Sweet but Psycho,In correction."