➪𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 «𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐»

Y/N found herself in a cold gorgeous victorian room and as she tried to remember what have happened to the fight she remembered her neck first and have checked the mirror to see two holes,She wasn't dreaming.

"Good Morning, Darling, Would you like a cup of blood or a bloodyshortcake?"Hyunjin interrupted as Y/N quickly turned and threatens him with a hair brush,"Oh Darling enough with the silly games our childrens are waiting for us downstairs."He chuckles as Y/N looked at him shock with confusion of what he was saying.

Y/N followed as she suddenly felt trust on him and as they have gotten downstairs her eyes widened as she saw three children and even one looked like her,Was he not lying?

"Momma!Dad and us prepared breakfast for you!"The one smiled as Y/N forced herself to not upset the child,"Aw how thoughtfull."She replied shortly as Hyunjin chuckles making her turn to him.

He snaps his fingers and suddenly all the childrens disappeared making her shock and full with confusion as he laughed and walked towards her leaning to her level as Y/N was taken back by his face inches apart from each other.

"I was joking, Darling,I just used illusion spell to make you think that."He teased as Y/N was pissed off by the immature him,"Where am I and Why have you still not have killed me?"Y/N asked lost in words as Hyunjin showed his hand with a ring before pointing on your hand,"We're married."He whispered as Y/N eyes widened.

Hyunjin snaps his fingers again as his servants came quickly in the living room standing on the big white wall before taking off the cloth covering what's behind only to see her and Hyunjin together in a wedding attire and dead people around as she recognized everyone from behind as it was the town people's corpses.

"Shame on you to forget our wedding,M'lady."

(update;after a 100 chap of this book I'll be making a new one also hehe and thankyou for voting and all the readers who supported me mwa mwa lots of love)