➪𝒆𝒙

(A Y/N Yandere again since y'all lovin it!)

I had been missing him ever since we separated,Oh how I missed you so much and I promised that I would have him back again in my arms safe from this disgusting world.

"Y/N-ah have you heard about Minho's new girlfriend?"Seungmin asked as I turn to him with my eyes flickering,"W-who's the girl? I'll kill her!"I shout as he laughed holding me back.

"Calm down,Her names Minshi Choi and she has the same ground as Minho."He spoke as I smirked and thanked him, He's my stupid little brother unlike me he's normal and surprisingly he can handle my craziness.

Minshi Choi, You'll be seeing Satan today!Oh how lovely!~

I knock on her door waiting for her door to open and as it open showing her with a sleepy face but immediately turn to a shock face and immediately slam the door closed but unlucky for her I know a way to get in,I saw her eyes widen as she saw me came in from the broken window Seungmin worked for me.

"Hello!I heard you stole what's mine and now I'm here to take it back!~"I said sweetly as she backed away the corner,"P-please Y/N I l-love Minho.."She whispered making my eyes flickered and within a minute I opened her chest holding it on my arms.

"Don't worry, Darling! I'll keep this and gift it to Minho for your break up gift."