➪𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆 «𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐»

Y/N's POV

I was waiting for Chan at the cafe as they had a plan to meet up and get to know more about each other,He said he couldn't sleep and he keeps thinking about this girl,How lucky that girl is I will just be wishing it's not me haha.

As he arrives we chatted for minutes and I get to know the girl and it was like me,I was so interested to know who she was in that moment.

"I actually can kill anyone who dare to touch her or take her away from me." He joked,I think,"Aw that's so sweet but what's the girl's name?" I asked.

He smiled at pointed on his side.

I slowly looked at my side and it was a mirror and it shows in the mirror is me..

"C-chan.." I looked at him but he just smiled and hold my hands,"Y/N it's you~"I took my hand away and looked away,I stand up and looked down.

"I'm sorry,Chan but I'm not interested on guys.." I spoke and left afterwards.

~~~

It's been weeks now after Chan confessed at me and honestly I did like him but I didn't want to admit as I was scared to take another wrong decision but weirdly I felt something was wrong about him..I was walking to school when a very big figure grabs and covered my mouth and nose and drag me in a alley,I passed out after I had aired the toxins from the napkin covering half my face.

~~~

I woke up in a unfamiliar place it was like a abandoned place,I looked around only to see Chan..My eyes widen as I saw him tied all bloody while cleaning a knife with a white cloth,I was about to run to him when I saw Jinyoung in the corner without a leg and stopping me from going to Chan almost freezing from Jinyoung's situation.

"H-he's..a...killer." Jinyoung whisper but I couldn't hear it enough,I went to Chan but as he layes his eyes on me I froze,"Now now don't think you can run away from me."He smirked,"W-what is this,Chan?"I asked as he cane closer pushing a strand of hair behind my ear before whispering a very creepy sentence.

"You're now mine,Baby~"