➪𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒔

As I was hanging out with Chan as we both try creating songs when his phone suddenly starts ringing leaving me in the studio room as he takes the call.

"Chan would love this!"I whisper as I took out the hoodie I bought him but as I was about to approach him I over heard their conversation.

"Wanna come play some video games at my place?"

"Nah man, I'm hanging out with my girl."-chan.

"C'mon.Bros before hoes."

"Look--Fine, I'll be there."-chan.

My heart broke as I heard him going when his day should supposed to be just the both of us,I left without permission leaving my gift on his desk and going back home.

Chan's POV

"Baby-ah I'm just going to-"He stopped as he saw Y/N wasn't there and so as her items but his eyes landed on the hoodie with the note on it.

'A gift to my lovely hubby Christopher Bang!'

I smiled as I smell the hoodie it smelled like her,It was addicting but he already knew Y/N eavesdrop and got hurt as I immediately drove to Kihyun's place and as I arrived I saw him there handing me a controller when I gave him a little cut--Okay fine,I chopped of his hand as he began screaming.

"Shh.Look man,My girl isn't a hoe so the next time you tried to destroy our day I'll rip you apart."