➪𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒍

Requested by Velvetkissc_<33(also congrats to our babie skz for taking the throne,We love you!!)

Y/N carefully describe the night by her drawing and keep glancing on the full moon bright,She was relived just by her work and how the moon was interacting with her also making her actively during night time even if she waa tired but as she was finishing the art she heard a loud howl from the outside making her frightened of what animal might be but only to find out that a wolf was infront of her home.

"Oh my, Hopefully that little guy won't break in.."She whispered scared when the wolf looked up at her window and having eye contact Y/N immediately hid under her bed covering her mouth,"Our eyes met but what was that feeling?"She asked as she felt differently from the wolf but as she thought it will come up to the stairs it jumped high on her window coming in.

The wolf adventures her humble room sniffing every corner until it gave up not scenting Y/N after it she poured oil all over her but she gotten shock as the stray wolf suddenly turn his head down the bed and as their eyes met again she felt a very familiar memory.

She was running away when she got into a dead end of a cliff and the hunters was getting closer and was planning to kill her as she keep backing slowly she slipped causing her to fall but before she hit the ground a big dog saved her placing her down gently.

"Who are you?"She asked as the wolf stare at her before howling,"Changbin, Remember me.. I'll be back."He whispered before leaving her.

She woke up from realization as it was the same wolf that have saved her,She got pulled by the wolf and as she wasn't frightened by it she tried petting him and eventually she knew she was right.

"C-changbin?"Y/N asked in tears as it shift form and turn to a human form making Y/N surprised and happy,"Changbin!"She hugged him tightly.

Changbin and his family accepted her as she was mistaken as a wolf back then by hunters and Changbin saved her and finally they met again,It was pleasant for both of them as they were like childhood lovers who promised under the full bright moon.

"We're finally together,Y/N."