➪𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 «𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆»

Y/N stand in front of the room she feared of,She slowly turn the knob as the door creek but as she opened the room it was dark and not the light outside was seen through the curtains.

"K-kim Seungmin,Show yourself."She acted bravely but there was no response and so she opened the light,"W-what?Where is he?!"She asked seeing the room completely empty but there was a disturbing smell.

She walked in and looked around covering her nose as the smell wasn't very pleasant and there was only one are she haven't check and it was the closet,She opened the closet with her other hand ready to spray him but instead of Seungmin what she saw horrified her.

The closet was full of dead bodies..

She stumbled making her fall on the floor but as she was backing away slowly she stops as she felt a pair of shoes behind her as she slowly looked up her eyes widened in horror to see Seungmin holding a scissors with blood dripping of it and his face had a scratch and blood getting out of it.

"I see,You pay your friend a visit huh?"He asked as Y/N quickly gets up and spray the pepper on his eyes before making a run for it,"Ahh!Shit!Get back here!"He shouted.

Y/N run hoping to run to any doctor of nurses but nothing it seemed like the whole hospital is empty,She ran inside a empty patient room holding her mouth to not make too much noise as she hides under the hospital bed.

"W-where's my god damn phone?"She asked whispering to herself trying to find her phone in her pockets,"D-did I l-left it with him?"She asked herself dumbfounded.

She stayed quiet as she can hear from outside the room was Seungmin shouting and yelling out her name causing her to flinch every moment,Soon he came in the room Y/N was in and start searching..Y/N's heart couldn't stop pounding scared for her life that's when an idea pops,Every room has a fork in the drawer and if she could get that and stab him she can run but it was very risky.

Near..

Close..

Failed.

"Stabbing me is your plan?Cute but I pity you for thinking that's the way for you to get out here, You're mine now."