➪𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 «𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐»

Continuation!~

I love him so much.I'd kill whoever he wants and who ever touch him.Can you be more careless Kim Seungmin, You're killing me with your beauty.

"Hey can I borrow a pen?I lost mine."He speaks up to me making me stare at him with my cheeks heating up,"H-here!Take it!You can have it."I gave him the pen hiding my tomato face as he smiled and bow lightly,"Thank you."

He talked to me!

My heart is pounding harshly alkost falling out my body!Gosh if you could only see how you make me crazy Seungmin.The whole class I watch him use my pen clicking the pen and writing with it,It already made my day.

The same goes on as I watch him go home I saw suddenly our teacher approach me shooking my body as she stares at me deadly and her teeth grinding.

"You?! You're the one who did that right?!"She asked angrily as I chuckle,"What did you think?I warn you hut your son mever listen,He deserves it!"I shout but got cut as she slap me hard dropping me to the floor as Seungmin saw.

Seungmin run at me helping me as I tasted blood at the side of my lip and Seungmin standing up to her,He's standing up for me,My Prince!

"Mrs.Hong!Why are you hurting her?!"He asked as she stared at me,"She killed my son!"She shout as Seungmin shout back unexpectedly,"Nonsense!Get away from her Mrs.Hong or else I'll tell the authorities about this!"Seungmin threaten.

"You'll regret this,Mr.Kim."

He helped me got up and also invited me at his place to help me clean up my wound and as I wait I got a message from my greatest friend.

Mrs.Hong
:You'll pay for this.

: I'll reveal who you really are!

:Seungmin would never love you again oh I said that wrongly,He never actually loved you even once.

This bitch.

"O-oppa I have to go,I apologize it's an emergency."I told him as he was about to talk back I ran out immediately going to Mrs.Hong's place seeing her there crying pointing a gun at me as I laugh at her.

"How dare you say those words to me?!"I asked with my eues widening in anger and joy as I can feel my hands being thirsty to stab someone,"Mrs.Hong are you sure you want to do that?"I asked trying to sabotage her.

"Do you think Hyundai would love if you take revenge, Right?"

As Seungmin came seeing me tied up and immediately came untying my hands as I hug him digging my nose at his neck smelling his scent.

"Are you okay?!"He asked as I nod pretending to be scared,"Y-yes!S-she went off.."I told him as he pulled me back holding my hands to comfort me,"Let's go away here, I'll keep you safe."

His words made me smirk as we are about to left I kicked the basement door shut as it slowly close I saw Mrs.Hong tied up with her eyes shock as her eyes met mine and I elft her with my final smirk.

"Hey Seungmin,I love you."