➪𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔

When I was little I used to play with his guy name Chris and we'll always play and tell stories but what I enjoyed the most was our old time and how we'd share our future plan that didn't go exactly well.

"Baby!"I called as I heard the door at the studio open but I got startled when I saw Han instead,"Ew I'm not your 'baby' but Chan's actually busy that's why he sent me here to give this to you."He hand me a box as I smiled and thanked him.

As I open the door I saw little blood stains so I made Jisung left first before I open the box only to see a blody hoodie and with a sweet note on it as I smiled and read the note.

'Remember this?Our first date!I still remember us sharing our dreams to become a producer and a vlogger?But turns out I become a vlogger than a producer just like we switched but I will always love you,Happy 7th Anniversary.'

I almost cried because of the letter and got my eyes back at the hoodie seeing our sign there and gently took it out seeing the same hand print of us in the hoodie as I hug it tightly before putting it back,It was printed by our first victim who tried to hit on me and we cherish it after all it was our first perfect date also yes our dreams was switched.

"One day I'll be a popular vlogger who comforts people and make thier day!"I smiled widely imagining my future when he laughed and stand up very proudly,"Well I'm going to be a producer!A great talented one!"He laughed as I stand up beside him proudly before both of us laughing and collapsing on each other.