『𝑺𝒊𝒏 』

♡ : Sin — Kim Seungmin

[ Request are open, input yours! ]

Recently we've moved out our old town and live in a new one, it was more peaceful and quiet here than the last.

It was nearly terrifying, the town is almost like a ghost town but yet it was clean and neat with people walking pass eachother without a greeting almost as if they don't know eachother or even know that they live in the same town.

As I sit on a bench enjoying the sun, i felt a presence sitting beside me all the sudden. I brushed it off and continue to sunbathe and relax when a soft voice spoke.

"You know before you sunbathe, you should apply sunscreen first or you might get a sunburn."

I opened my eyes to glimpse on the person only to see a young..Pastor?! He was wearing a long black silk with white, it was a look for pastors. Isn't he too young?

"Ah that look, you must be questioning how can someone youthful be a pastor even if I do have some potential.. Am I right?"

He asked with a smug smirk, she was speechless ofcourse— did he just read her mind?! She let a soft chuckle and nod gently before lightly bowing her head for respect.

"Was I too obvious? I was just surprised, i never seen such young pastor before."

She smiled as the pastor smiled back and gently handed her a cloth, she was confused but before she could question he have already stood up and walked away.

"O-oh father?- I am curious, i've heard some news and rumors about this town before.. It was believed that an evil entity is actually corrupting this town, i know it sounds dumb and made up but i still decided to take the risk and give this town a shot and it's not that bad." She mumbles as she catch up with the Pastor who listens carelessly about her blabbering, he just took a glance and examined her before stopping on his tracks.

"My child, we do not speak such language of the unholiness. It brings chaos to our town, i can't let you blabber your small mouth around town about such things. So please, keep your thoughts to yourself.. Otherwise, we might have to take some different measures to keep your filthy mouth shut."

He replied which taken her by surprise, she was completely flustered and embarrassed. She stood there frozen as the pastor continued to walk while other people stare at her as they walk by, she was completely confused and embarrassed about the situation and decided to walk back home.

"Geez, all i did was share something. Did I say something wrong? That Pastor has such a two face manner, almost thought he was cute."

She pouted and keep on muttering while she walks until the bell from the church suddenly rang, she turned and saw most of the people walking towards the church. She disregard this and continued walking not until she gets bumped into someone, she turned to the person with irritation only to see the women whispering something and her eyes locked to the direction of the church.

"H-hey, excuse me." She tried waving her hand infront of the women face but it was no use as the women start to walk again as if nothing happened, this confused her and so she followed the crowd inside the church.

What she saw was nothing like an ordinary gathering, it caused her to stumble back on her feet.

"Greetings, we are here to serve and show our loyalty to our dearest lord. Our blood and veins come in one to make our lord stronger and powerful, the might one— Lord Kim Suengmin."