➪𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓 «𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆»

Y/N had been trying to escape Chris's grip but no matter what she do she always gets caught and all her plans ruined but she wasn't getting it as all her plans was supposed to be successful but yet it always disappoints her.

"Felix,I have a new plan—"Y/N shouted but was stopped by him as he turned to her with no excitement,"Y/N,Just stop it's just going to fail plus Chan still take care of us."Felix explained causing shock to Y/N,"B-but Felix.."Y/N whispered shock and disappointed at him,"Y/N, Please."He begged not facing her directly.

Y/N didn't understand why he was that and decided not to talk back as she fake nods before laying on her bed but tears start streaming down her eyes as she thought Felix had lost hope but in reality Felix actually fell for Chan that he hid it from Y/N to nit be judge as he is scared that she might despite him.

As the night bite deeper Felix can hear her small snores he sat beside her running his hand on her hair gently brushing it with his fingernails ,He felt terrible that he was hiding something to Y/N but he has no choice.

"I'm sorry,Y/N.."Felix whispered as he stand up grabbing a glass shard,"I know Chan, He'll pick you and I j-just can't let that."Felix whispered as he walks his way back at her, "I love him,more than my own sister."Felix chuckled with tears falling from side to side of his cheeks.

As his hand go high and had slide down and blood splashing on his face as he laughed but soon start crying didn't know what to do and how could he done that,He regret it but it was love and he was willing to do anything.

"Love comes first,Like you always said Y/N.."

yes it turns out to be a Chanlix not ChanxY/N srry hehe(y'all im going on hiatus becoz im going on vacay since school is out and also I'll make it up after!)

Please this book will close soon so kindly request anything and I'll make sure to write it and yes I accept any request!!Tysm for all the support y'all r my inspiration!!,,,<33