➪𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 «𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐»

Requested by marquesitroson_ you as requested!~Have fun reading!<3

Y/N's POV

As I scream on top of my lungs all the nurse rush to the locker room seeing me on the floor covering my ears and screaming.

"Miss Y/N?!"A nurse asked as I opened my eyes seeing them all concerned as I back away,"Han,Changbin and Chan.."I whispered making them confused.

Am I imagining things?!

I fix myself back and went back home quickly but through I thought to relax myself at home but I can't get out my mind about those three,I decided to go back to the mental hospital and pretend I forgotten about my stuff on the locker but I was taken back from the sight I am seeing.

Did I just saw Changbin carrying a bloody body of one of the nurse in here?!

Out of my questions I followed him and there I saw him throwing the body on the garbage can and as I turned back around again I saw Han who immediately grab me by my mouth and soon I passed out but as I woke up I saw I was being carried and I could feel weak and tired.

"So that's the last, Right then we can have her?"Chan asked as both nod,"This time we would never be caught again and be separated."Han laughed.

It wasn't a dream..

As I try to gain my energy back and try to push Chan who is carrying me but I saw I was wearing one of the jackets that they was wearing and as I looked down my feets I lost faith,My feet was chopped off and so as my hands..

"She can't escape now."-han

"We'll all be unseperatable."-changbin.

"Good idea on chopping her feet and hands,I was thinking of doing that tomorrow but I guess she's excited."-chan.