➪𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒕

As I was in the middle of sleeping I suddenly felt puking and immediately un-hook Minho's hands that was around my waist and rush to the toilet.

"Y/N?What are you doing?"He asked with his sleepy voice and followed me as soon and saw me puking,"I don't know I just felt puking.."I told him.

As the morning came I still felt sick and Minho grabbed what I need and also bought a pregnancy test telling me to try it and as we wait for the results I gasp.

"T-two lines.."I whisper covering my mouth as Minho ask me what happened and as I turn to him J smiled,"It's positive-"Before I could finish he hugged me tightly,"I'm gonna be a dad!"He shout in happiness.

As Minho decided to do an early shopping and as I was picking the carrier a women came beside me holding her baby bumb and her husband beside her.

"Picking a carrier for a friend?"She asked as I turn to her and shook my head,"No it's actually for me."I corrected as she laughed,"It's so early for you to shop or probably because your thinking your pregnant?"She teased as both of them laugh when all the suddenly Minho came out hooking his arms around me and pointing a gun at them as I smirked.

"Tch.Your not even sure if that's actually his, Right?"

---

updating again tomorrow!<3 ~