➪𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆

Chan~

I woke up hearing sobs and sniffing sound as I look beside me and saw nothing I immediately sat up and looked around when I heard the sobbing coming from beside Y/N's side of the bed,I slowly crawl to the side of bed seeing Y/N hugging her knees.

"Baby,What happened?!" I asked on a calm voice worried as she looked up,"I-I had a d-dream about you k-killing o-our child.."She explains as I immediately sat beside her and hug her,"I wouldn't do that!Why are you pregnant?" I asked as she slowly nod and saw me the pregnancy test stick showing two lines,I smile keeping my happiness,"Don't worry I'd never do that,Baby."

~~~

Woojin~

I keep on cooking for Y/N as she won't stop crying ansd it hurts me seeing her like that.

"Y/N-ah stop crying~" I pout but she shook her head hugging herself tighter as I sighes.

She had a bad dream about me killing everyone and leaving her which I would never do.

"Y/N.." I mumble.

She didn't do anything and ignored me.

"Y/N I would never leave you,Why would I?Now cmon let's eat I made your favorite." I smile sweetly as she finally looks up and smiled at me with her eyes sore but it jusyade her more beautiful in my sight.

~~~

Minho~

I woke up in the middle of the night hearing some annoying sobs and sniffing sound of Y/N again in my annoyance I walked towards her and glare at her making her stop from making those annoying sounds.

"Whg crying again?" I asked coldly as she stands up,"I had another bad dream of you.."She explained as I sighed,"Tch,Get over it..Now come on, I'll cuddle with you." I codly spoke as she smiled reading my true emotions.

~~~

Changbin~

"C-changbin.." I heard Y/N calling as I open my eyes and saw her beautiful face with tears on it so I immediately sat up in shock,"What happened?!"I asked worried," I had a bad dream about you-"

"I'm so sorry!" I cut her off immediately and I soon I became the one crying and Y/N comforting me,"B-binnie-ah calm down--"

~~~

Hyunjin~

"Y/N-ah-" I rush to her seeing her almost cutting her wrist with a razor blade,"Why are you going to cut yourself?!"I asked worried taking the blade out of her hands,"I had a bad dream about you.."She sobbed softly as I hug her and shush her gently caressing her hair,"I wouldn't do anything bad if you just stay with me."

~~~

Han~

"Han.." I heard Y/N's voice shaking as I sat up and looked at her and her eyes was filled with tears streaming down,"Woah what happened?!" I asked chuckling not knowing what to do as she pout,"I had a bad dream about you.."She explains as I came in with a big hug,"Aw don't worry, I'll protect you and kill who ever try to trespass my property!Let's get back to sleep I'll buy cheesecakes tomorrow~"

~~~

Felix~

"Y/N why are you crying?" I asked softly as she looked up and hug me,"I had a bad dream of you leaving me.." She mumble between her sobs making me shock I hug her back and caressed her hair,"I'm sorry,I promise that wouldn't do that.." I whisper and kiss her head.

~~~

Seungmin~

"Seungmin.." She called whispering as I slowly open my eyes and saw her eyes very puffy and red,What happened?" I asked as she smiled,"I had a ridiculous bad dream about you finding a new girl and killing me.."She explains as I hug her,"I'd never do that just don't leave me please."

~~~

Jeongin~

"I.N.." I heard Y/N calling as I looked beside me and there's Y/N crying in her sleep,I shook her up gently.

"What happened?" I asked as she answered shortly,"Bad dream.." She mumble scared.

I can't let her see my soft side,She might took advantage of it.

"Tsk go back to sleep or I'll make your dreams come true."I coldly warned as she nod scared but I manage to hug her, I'm sorry.