➪𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔

Y/N's POV

"Innie I'm home!~" I called for my little brother as I set our dinner's meal.

He didn't came down or call for me to just wait instead I hear loud music coming from his room,I got irritated from the loud music and decided to come up seeing him in his room panting and sweating.

"Innie why are you panting?" I asked as he just smiled,"I was dancing,Noona.."

"Oh well that's great to hear but dinner is served,Come downstairs." I ordered as he nod and remove the loud music.

Soon he comes down with me and we both ate dinner when Jeongin suddenly ask something that made me turn to him shock by his question and it also creeped me out.

"Would you date me,Y/N?" He asked looking straight to my eyes as I tilt my head confused and laughed,"No haha, We're siblings and that will be weird."I explained continuing to eat,"You think I'm weird?" He asked with a frown as I shook my head immediately,"No!I was saying it's weird for other siblings to date and it's also illegal."

"B-but we aren't siblings."

I looked up to him confused but he was just smiling there weirdly,I shook my head and decided not to reply on his sentence.We soon headed to bed but I woke up by an intense pain making me shout but it soon just turn to mumbles,Soon I found out I was not in my room and I was tied down and a light on top of me and I felt dizzy and nausea until I saw my skin..

It was so pale..

I turn to see Jeongin beside me with a huge creepy grin on his face and soon I saw many bags of blood behind him hanging on the wall,He took my blood..

"I told you Noona before I'll always find a way to love you,Now we're not siblings anyways more..Love."