➪𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒓

Y/N's POV

I was out with my friends as we are having a movie night and we're still here at a convenient store to buy some snacks and drinks for our night but my phone buzz making me pull it out my pocket.

*Brizz!Brizz!*

3 new message from Unknown Number

Unknown-
I miss you.

Unknown-
Why are you with those useless friends of yours?

Unknown-
Why aren't you replying?

I closed my phone taking off the battery as he was bugging me all day and also stressing me out trying to figure out who was this and how did he got my number also he had been calling me names that I feel uncomfortable with and the worst thing is I don't know him all I know from him is his name is,Seo Changbin.

I tried searching his name from the internet but I couldn't found any of his info and I tried blocking his number but it keeps coming back and he keeps messaging me,How did this even happened to me?

As we all got to Y/F(Your Friend)'s house we're having a slightly felt of bad feeling and scared as we saw the front door open,Since I am the oldest I went in first and the others behind me as I slowly went in and walk all of us to the kitchen first but as we enter we heard someone scream making us all alert and scared as I shush them all as they we're starting to cry when I notice one of our friends was missing.

As I try to search and look around for the other we heard another scream and this time another one was gone and suddenly everytime you remove you eyes off them they disappear with only a scream leaving until it was one of your friends again you we're only 2 and the other one hold your hand as I turn to look in the bathroom you felt the hand that was your holding unlock her hands with mine making me panic I quickly turn and saw a guy with a blood knife in his hand and your friend on the floor panicking about her hand cut off,I freaked out and tried to drag her in the bathroom with me when he was about to grab me making me dodge it and close the bathroom door.

I shakingly grab my phone and tried to open it but it wasn't working then you remember you took out the battery as you search for it at you pockets he door was slamming,You couldn't breathe properly you we're scared to die and as you looked for the last pocket the door opened.

With his phone and my battery on his hand and in his phone was him spamming messages at me and he was covered with blood,He was your stalker.

"Looking for this Love?~Too bad you've became a bad girl because of your idiotic friends now there gone can you change back to the sweet one?~"