➪𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒘

Han was walking out some costumers when he saw a kitten hiding behind on of their tables outside curiously Han tried taming the kitten with some milk but it ran away,As the shop closed and Han had separated with his friends on the way home it starts raining and as he was running he stopped as he start hearing loud meowing from a distance and as a curious squirrel he checked it out only to found a stray cat in a box soaked and as Han was so adored by the kittens he took them home letting the cat have his jacket instead of him as it was raining at them but Han didn't care and immediately rush home.

His parents didn't like the cat but Han still pursue his way and kept him and after he had dried him all he start feeding him with milk and Han would just watched and sometimes video the cat on how is was exploring his room,Soon got to sleep with cat on top of him but when it striked midnight he noticed the cat was heavier and as Han decided to wake up as it was heavy his eyes widen seeing a naked man infront of him.

"Who are you?!"Han asked scared and shock before pushing the man off him,"Shit-ah!"The man cursed as his eyes widened seeing Han,"W-what?How did I turn to a human?"Minho asked himself as Han was ready to hit him with a baseball,"What do you mean?!""Han asked as Minho chuckle before jumping on top of him,"I'm a human now!I always watch you and now we can be together!"Minho excitedly exclaimed as Han looked at him weirdly.

Han sat up waking up from his dream and covered with sweat but as he thought it was a dream he saw himself tied up with a collar on that's when he saw Minho walked closer to him and grabbing the leash from his collar and as Minho gotten near he patted Han's head before smiling and leaving kisses over his neck.

"Can you meow for me,Hannie?"