➪𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆

It was worrying Y/N as she kept having phone calls bt a unknown number and it scares her to answer as she always hear a voice whispering through the phone,Y/N was meditating at her living room when her telephone start ringing again and as Y/N completely forgot she answered and again hearing the same whispering voice.

"I love you,Y/N.."The last whisper she heard before hanging up but from her it gave her shivers as she feels something bad will happened,"Who are you?.."She asked herself before shrugging off and continuing to what she was doing.

She was about to go out when she heard a loud thump on her upstairs room and as she thought it was nothing she starts hearing footsteps upstairs making her eyes wide she immediately grab her necessary items before leaving the house thinking fast she came to a near police station in her horror but as the police had investigate her house they didn't find anyone just a squirrel (it's not han).

"But I heard footsteps.."Y/N tried explaining but the police officers thought she was just hearing things,"Look ma'am if ever this happened again maybe try checking it first."He explains before leaving.

Y/N stood there mix with emotions with anger and horror as she knows what she heard,Y/N couldn't get enough sleep and keep waking up in the middle of the night but as she was sleeping she start feeling something dripping on her and as her eyes open she screamed on top of her lungs.

The police came and investigate her room as they found a head of one of the police officer and as they thought she was the one who killed him after all she was angry at the police officer she have to go under investigation but before they leave Y/N looked back at her house only to see a tall man on the window looking straight at her eyes before suddenly their car stopped,The tires was bussed and they thought it was Y/N's fault again taking her outside and as the officers was too angry they start beating her up but not for long they heads was blown off and Y/N escaped immediately.

As she was running off her life her phone rang and this time it was from a different caller as she stopped to pick it up she froze as he saw Seungmin infront of her with his phone of his ear and smiling widely with splashed of blood at his cheeks and clothes.

"I love you,Y/N, I'll kill anyone just to have you."