➪𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅

Y/N smiled widely just by staring at a picture of three friends she had been admiring for the past 3 years and her obsession with them came in a nightmare as she couldn't sleep anymore without them by her side and the last thing she knew she needed them.

She starts stalking them listing their daily basis and examine their every move,She was crazy for them,She keep doing this for the past 3 weeks not until she's sure if her plan is correct but as she was following the three boys a group of girls approach them flirting and that made Y/N's blood boil ignoring the three boys she followed the girls.

After the following days news shocked the people by hearing a horrific news, Thirteen Girls all found dead and it was all caused by Y/N,As planned Y/N waited till the sun was setting and that's where she came along.

Han,Changbin,and Chan was walking around the city on the way home after their jam session on their studio when they heard a scream at the alley they have passed by and as shock at them they came back to check and saw buff mens harassing a lady and as manly they are they fought and as Han was trying to get the girl away it just stopped him and smirked at him making him confused before getting knocked out.

Y/N's plan worked. She had them. She tied them up secured with chains and with nothing in them to make them any where free,She was happy and excited for what she had succed but as the boys start waking up she laughed at them.

"I'm a fan and I love you all so much!"She smiled as they watched her confused and scared,"Let us go!"The three boys asked shouting but Y/N didn't like their attitude.

She start punishing them every day if they keep fighting back but as Y/N came downstairs to check them up and feed them the only sight she saw was three lifeless bodies apart from each other,They were dead.

"I k-killed them.."