➪𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒔

Lee Know's POV

I can't help but to smile seeing Y/N playing with my cats,It's been a long time since she came here again.

"Minho look,Doongi is playing~" She giggled.

The little little things she do makes me turn shy around and her and also happy but I can't just show her my real personality she might not accept me.

I watch how all my cats play with her,All the love of my life,I watched them for hours and serve them with dinner as it gave me butterflies as Y/N compliments me with my cooking skills.

After a while Y/N had to leave and I can't let her go home by herself so I had to guide her and escort her back home making sure she's safe as she steps a floor on her house.

As she got in her house I was about to turn and go home when I heard a loud slap almost coming behind Y/N's house door,I immediately turn around and went to their back window checking the situation.

I saw Y/N in the floor holding her cheek as her brother scolds her with her tears flowing my blood boils seeing her hurt,I clench my fist out in anger.

'No one can hurt,My Kitten.'

Y/N's POV

"Slut!Do you see what time is it?!" He asked angrily with his voice scary as ever as only got to gulped,He grab my hair and lock me in my room..I curled up to a ball and let my tears out,I don't want to be in a dark room..

You see the room where he keeps me is a room that has no lights and it's a scary place for me as I have a fear of darkness.

"Who-" I heard my brother shout but was caught off making me aware I immediately stand up and tried to open the door banging it,"O-oppa?Are you okay?!"I asked scared of what might have happened.

Soon the door open but it opened by it's own slowly,As I shakingly went out I saw a trace of blood stains on the floor making me stumble on the floor shock and scared from who was it,I slowly stand up and went to trace the blood stains and it was leaded to the bathroom but before entering I grab a pan for my protection.

As I slowly open the door I saw my brother in the tub covered with blood and aiming to stab Minho who is covered with blood too but my brother had only one arm,Before he can stab Minho I immediately stop him and push him and grab the knife from my brother's hand.

"Minho are you alright?!" I asked terrified by his condition but he only shook his head no and hold on his shoulder with a big scar on,I helped Minho get out the bathroom when my brother mumbled something.

"Y/N h-he's th-e k-killer.." I heard my brother mumble but I ignored it as it was already enough evidence on how I saw him aiming to stab Minho,I placed Minho down the couch and went to the kitchen to look for the med kit but as I was looking at some placed I felt a Minho wrap his arms in my waist and bury his head at my neck.

"M-minho?" I asked shock but the next thing he whispered send shivers down my spine.

"Don't worry,My Kitten..I already got rid of the pest in our relationship,I love you My Kitten~"