💘4💘

Tu Hai Woh Khuwab Jo Aankhon Say Utara Na Gaya
Tu Woh Khuwahish Hai Jo Humse Maari Na Gayi

💘💘💘

Anmol's eyes snapped open at what she thought was middle of the night. She got up to drink water to quench her thirst when she noticed the place where Washma usually slept was empty. She squinted her eyes in worry and looked at the time on her phone. It was five in the morning. Where could she have gone? She never got up so early unless she had to pray.

Quietly, as to not disturb Hamna, Anmol opened the door to their room and went outside to look for her. She had just passed her cousins' room, someone stepped out of it.

"Anmol?"

Anmol jumped in fear and turned around to look at Aabis looking at her in confusion. She breathed out in relief to know it was him.

"What are you doing here so early?" He asked her, coming close to him.

Anmol contemplated whether she should tell him but then shrugged. "I was looking for Washma."

"What do you mean you were looking for Washma? Is she not in her room?" Worry crossed his features.

Anmol shook her head. "She might have gone to the kitchen or something. She usually gets hungry at night."

"Oh. Let me go with you, I was about to get some water anyways. I'll help search for her." Aabis suggested, after pointing at the water jug he was holding.

"Ok."

They first went to the kitchen which was closed off and no one seemed to be present in the dining hall either. They then decided to ask in the reception if anyone saw her.

"Bhai humare saath aik larki thi jiske lambe baal hain, aur choti si hai, usay dekha?" Aabis asked the receptionist who looked on the verge of passing out. (Brother, have you seen the girl that came with us with long hair and she is short?)

"Jee woh abhi thori dair pehle aayi thi idhar mujhse gym room ka puchne. Woh us taraf gayi hain." He pointed towards the left of the reception. "Corridor kay aagay left main gym hai." (Yes, she came earlier to ask for the gym room. She went that side, past the corridor is the gyn room on left.)

"Thank you."

"Why would she go to the gym at this time?" Aabis asked Anmol as they started walking towards the direction the receptionist informed Washma would be in.

Anmol had gotten an idea what Washma was up to but she just shrugged in answer, pretending to be ignorant. "I don't know."

They entered the gym and saw an exhausted Washma on the treadmill, lost in some deep thoughts.

"Washma what are you doing?" Aabis almost yelled through the empty room. His deep voice echoed in the room, startling Washma.