💘6💘

Mujh Say Na Pucho Tum Mere Kya Lagte HoKoi Naiki Hai MeriJiska Tum Sila Lagte Ho

Mujh Say Na Pucho
Tum Mere Kya Lagte Ho
Koi Naiki Hai Meri
Jiska Tum Sila Lagte Ho

💘💘💘

"I am sorry."

"I am sorry."

"I am sorry."

"Miss Washma Murad, soon to be Mrs Washma Aabis Mir, will you please do the honours of forgiving me and talking to me? It's over three days you haven't spoken to me." A pouting Aabis said, holding his ears between his fingers and apologising profusely.

"Yaar maaf kardo bichare ko." Came the voice of Anmol, trying to hold her laughter. (Forgive the poor dude already.)

Washma glared at Anmol, her eyes narrowing at her in mock anger. "Aap toh beech main aaye hi na, aapka abhi tak dhokha bhooli nahi. Isi liye itni jaldi maan gayi thi mujhe naa saath le jane kay liye." (Don't you come in between, I haven't forgotten your betrayal. That's why you agreed so easily to not take me with you.)

Anmol smiled innocently at her, raising her hands in the air. "I am definitely not getting in between." She said and got up to leave, trying to rescue her own self. Aabis just looked at her with open mouth, shocked that she just abandoned him and watched her leave.

He looked at Washma who was looking at him with a raised eyebrow. Aabis grinned at her with hope. Washma squinted her eyes at him and went back to the novel she was reading, royally ignoring him.

Aabis's shoulder's dropped in disappointment. He racked his brain to think of something else. So far he had given her flowers, chocolates, ice cream and some earnings as well as anklets. As soon as he gave those items to her, she gave it right back to him. When he refused to take them back, Washma always sent it to his room but it always ended back to her room.

It had been three days since Washma found out about Aabis's truth about loving her. From within she was extremely happy, more happy than she ever was. Her one wish that she prayed for many years was finally fulfilled, Aabis was his.

The whole family accepted the alliance and everyone was excited for the wedding in two month's time, a week after Anmol's wedding was fixed. Their parents wanted the wedding to be on the same day but Washma and Anmol refused. They didn't want the wedding to be on the same day because they wouldn't get to enjoy either weddings as brides.

It also had been three days since Washma was giving a silent treatment to Aabis (pretending to but others didn't know that). She found herself to be so lucky that Aabis was doing everything to get her forgiveness, although she had already forgiven him in her heart. She was just teasing him like he did to her. She had wasted her tears on him for no reason so he should also waste his time on her for nothing. She was really enjoying him trying to pacify her, it was too amusing.