🕊7🕊

*Please read the note at the end!

Tera Hi Nazaara Mainu Jind Meriye
Karde Ishaara Mainu Jind Meriye
Kho Ke Tainu Mera Te Jahan Kho Gaya
Mil Jaa Dubaara Mainu Jind Meriye

🕊🕊🕊

She sat on the huge rock on the bank of the river, gazing at the fast flowing water. The sound of the water bouncing against the rocks and the wind blowing her hair was creating a magical effect on the atmosphere. It was so peaceful here.

Dhanak had been here for the past week, gathering all the information and videos against the imposter along with Abdullah. Yesterday was the last part of the plan where they had to do a live stream and they were successful. They also brought forward some of the victims from the village after assuring them that they will be safe. It was a bit difficult to achieve but they were able to convince them.

After being exposed, people were enraged at Baba Almir. They wanted to punish him and his accomplices. In total, it was a group of ten people in which three were women, all residing in the same house and operating from the same.

Police was able to control the public and arrest all ten of them. They were currently in the custody of the police who were trying their best to get them to reveal the traders to whom they sold the organs.

One reason of her coming here was done. For the other purpose, she was going to start her journey early in the morning.

"Here Dhanak." A mug appeared in front of her making a smile engulf her lips.

She quickly took hold of the warm cup, enjoying the heat emitting from it. "Thank you Abdullah."

Abdullah just smiled, taking a seat on the rock next to her's. "So what's the plan for tomorrow? Are you still going to North Waziristan or we going back to Peshawar?"

"I am going to North Waziristan as discussed and you'll be going back."

"My offer still stands, I can come with you. I think it will be better if I come with you." Abdullah suggested, looking at the sunset.

Dhanak took a sip of the tea. "No I will be fine. You should go back, your wife and kids would be waiting for you. Already this took longer than anticipated."

A smile came on Abdullah's face at the mention of his wife and kids. "They'll be fine. They are used to it, besides Areem knows how important my work is for me. She understands."

Dhanak looked at him, as a smile came on her lips as well. "You really love her." It wasn't a question rather a statement, reiterating her observation.

"More than my life. After my mom and dad passed away, they are my whole world and I am theirs. Sara, Sahil and Areem, this is my small happy world." He spoke with all the love in his voice.

"That's why you need to be there for them. You already took enough risks as it." Dhanak said, her attention towards the sunset as well.

"I think I am going to take at least a leave of a month from sir, go to a place like this with my family and enjoy."

"You should."

A sharp sound of a bullet made Dhanak shriek in her place, the cup in her hands fell on the grass, shattering into million pieces.