💕4💕

Teri Kis Kis Khayal Ko Dil Say Juda Karun
Mere Har Khayal Main Tera Hi Khayal Rehta Hai

💕💕💕

She sat by the window, looking at the sky, like she does every night. The moon glowing brightly, starts twinkling and light clouds floating around the vast sky.

Subha ran her fingers lightly on the scar on her arm, the bitter-sweet memories of it brought a sad smile on her lips. The wound may have healed but the scar was still there, constantly reminding her of the wounds she endured on her heart.

Maloom Na Tha
Tum Yun Milo Gay
Kitnay Sahain Gain Sitam

She remember how it was the first ever full conversation they had. They might have been only 13 at that time, yet she was mature enough than most of the girls of her age.

She always saw Zaviyaar in an angry mode and it reminded her of the game she always played, Angry Birds. Hence she gave him the name, Mr Angry Bird. She smiled as she remembered what Zaviyaar's reaction was when she called him that.

He had frowned at her words and forbade her to never call him that ever again but Subha was Subha. She always called him that when she wanted to irritate him and it worked perfectly.

But then... she remembered the last time she had called him that. Six to seven years had passed since she last called him out... Seven years. She never for once thought that she would get so habitual of him that she would fall in love with him.

Ansu Bahain Gain
Sansain Thamain Gi
Kaisay Chupe Gain Yeh Gham

Subha sighed as she wiped the traitorous tear that escaped her eye. Why was she crying? She should have known they can never be one. He never thought of her like that. She might have been his wife but she was too small for him to consider her his wife.

She should have never hoped for him to come back for her. Why would he? She was nothing to him. Nothing. Why would he remember her? What would be the reason that would cause him to remember her? Nothing, there was no reason that could compel him to remember her.

He wasn't here because of her like she hoped he would cone back. It was just a coincidence that he taught at the same university that she studied. But what about that emotion he saw in his eyes when she looked at him? Subha shook her head, she was just imaging it. Just like she imagines him every single night for the past five years thinking of him as the reality but he was just her figment of imagination.

So what if he doesn't remember her? She won't impose on him, she will live the rest of her life with his love just like she always did. But atleast this time she would be able to see him and get the satisfaction of being near him. She will keep loving him from far, just like she always did. Yes, she will be hurt at every point of life for not being with him but what is love without hardships.

🌹🌹🌹

He walked along the beach, his feet getting wet with the waves but he didn't care. He really had no care in the world right now. The only person he cared was someone that was far out of his reach. But he had promised himself that she would soon be where it was her rightful place.

Tere Liye Main Chod Doon Duniya
Tu Jo Kahay Ae Sanam
Saath Yeh Tera Chutay Na Mujh Say
Khayi Hai mainay Kasam