💌8💌

Kabhi Dilbar, Kabhi Dushman, Kabhi Dildaar Ho Jana
Kahan Say Tum Nay Seekha Hai Bezaar Ho Jana
Kabhi Milkar Raqeebon Say Mere Haal Par Hansna
Kabhi Meri Muhabbat Main Gul-O-Gulzaar Ho Jana

💌💌💌

"I am shocked to see this side of him, he doesn't look like the man I know."

"Tell me about it."

"What magic have you casted on him?"

"It's the feeling or regret that made him like this, nothing else." Hayat shrugged nonchalantly, sipping on her juice.

Both of their gaze's were locked on Wahab Maqsood who was playing soccer with the kids, few feet away from them. While the ladies lounged on the seats placed on the lawn.

Amal sighed dreamily. "I wish I get a husband like him as well."

"God forbid." Hayat interrupted her instantly. "May Allah give you a loving husband who doesn't think of you like a burden."

Amal changed the direction of her gaze and looked at Hayat incredulously. "Are you crazy? Anyone can see how much he loves you and he's doing everything to earn your forgiveness."

Hayat didn't remove her eyes from Wahab as he kicked the ball towards the net, making the kids groan with defeat and Wahab laughed wholeheartedly. The scene was extremely overwhelming for Hayat to watch but she couldn't remove her eyes from there.

"Let him grovel more." She muttered, a smile threatening to appear on her face.

"Why are you smiling now? I think you have seriously gone mad. Let me tell bhai to drop you off at a mental institute."

Hayat glared at her, sitting straighter. "Aren't you too attached to this brother of yours nowadays?"

"Why, are you jealous?" Amal wiggled her eyebrows at her mischievously.

"Astagfirullah, he's not my brother." Hayat quickly denied.

Amal burst out laughing. "Dude, you have officially lost it."

All of a sudden she got serious. "It's been two weeks since he is doing everything to gain your forgiveness and a week since we are here, yet it seems as if your heart is not melting. What are you thinking?"

Hayat took a deep breath at her question. It was true, in the past two weeks Wahab had tried his everything in making up to her. He had been doing everything that she had done, from making bed coffee for her, to choosing and ironing her clothes, then praise her at every step and roam around her like bee and trying to make her laugh. He also made sure her gets her all her favourite food to it. He had also gifted her different types of ornaments and every night he brought her gol gappas.

She tried her best to ignore his advances and gifts but she wasn't a cold hearted person who's heart never melted. Her heart always skipped a beat and warmth filled her body to see him to doing so much for her.