💜4💜

Itni Mujhe Hain Khabar
Tanha Bikhar Jaoonga
Teri Tamanna Liye
Main Kuch Bhi Kar Jaoonga

💜💜💜

"Haye, sir Armaghan is sooo handsome." A dreamy sigh was heard from a seat behind, it was a hush whisper.

"He is." Another voice agreed. "I am willing to even die if he looks at me with those eyes. Alas, he is full of attitude." She whispered sadly.

She rolled her eyes at the statement. They were talking as if he wasn't their professor but their relative who never mingled with them.

"Well," The first voice intercepted. "Attitude suits on such a gorgeous person."

Anadil knew extremely well who the two voices belonged to, Sara and Fiza. The two extremely modern and bold personalities of their class and according to Anadil, their beauty adding to it. There was nothing that they lacked, from being rich to being beautiful and also one of the top students in the course. Sometimes she fell jealous and even more insecure looking at them.

"I wonder if he is married or have a fiance." Sara wondered, the one who said that he was handsome.

For a moment, Anadil's eyes fluttered up at his direction. Unknowingly, she wanted to know the answer to that as well. She sighed and looked down at the thought, scolding herself.

"I saw a young boy with him at times at university. His eyes and hair colour are same as his. What if that's his son?" Fiza questioned, disappointment clear in her voice.

Anadil's heart sank at the relevation. No matter how much she tried, she couldn't keep him away from her heart. She felt angry at herself for being so superficial like the girls behind her that she only felt attracted to him because of his looks because honestly, she didn't know anything about him.

"I don't care if he has one." Sara shrugged. "I just want him to notice me at least once."

Fiza chuckled. "This wish of yours will never be fulfilled, I am afraid. I have never seen him look at any of female, let alone his student, indecently. Forget about look, he never even glances at us besides teaching."

Anadil's heart fluttered with glee at that statement. She was relieved to know that he never looked at anyone like he looked at her. A small smile touched her lips.

She looked up at him again. He was standing at the podium, writing something on the board. His rolex cladded wrist moved with the movement f his fingers. Like every Friday, today also he wore black salwar kameez, sleeves rolled up like usual. A skin Sindhi shawl at around his shoulders. His black hair sat neatly on his head, few strands sticking to his forehead.

Anadil was awestruck, she knew he was a person of great personality. He had all the qualities that would make anyone fall for him at first sight, a person that made every girl's heart race. Anadil was no less, she was just like every other girl. She knew whoever was made for Armaghan Ali Shah was extremely fortunate.

Armaghan had now turned around and was giving the lecture in his special hypnotising voice, which forced everyone to only listen to him. He could feel different eyes on him but there was someone who has staring at him without blinking. He was used to such looks on a daily basis hence didn't bother to see who it was. When it went on for consecutive five minutes, he was forced to search for the keen eyes.