💕6💕

Baray Kam Nazar Thay Gunehgaar Thay Hum
Magar Tere Dil Ko Lubhatay Rahain Hain
Yehi Soch Kar Tum Bhula Do Khatayain
Tumhe Hum Bohot Yaad Aatay Rahain Hain

💕💕💕

Few days had passed since Ahmad's engagement and to say that the situation had worsen was an understatement. Subha was acting really distant and cold towards Zaviyaar which even he agreed that it was well-deserved. But that didn't deter him from trying to talk to her or placate her. He was even more determined than before, he wanted to rectify his mistakes and he could do anything for it.

Throughout their lectures, Zaviyaar tried to engage in a conversation with Subha or ask her questions or opinions but only to be met with cold eyes and the same answer that she 'didn't know anything'. Zaviyaar was disappointed but that was expected so he didn't take it to heart.

Subha on the other hand was might have been all stoic but only she and her Allah knew what agony she was in. One moment she wanted to run into Zaviyaar's arms and forgive and in the next instance she remembered her resolve. She was stuck between her heart and mind and she didn't know what to do. One minute she would be crying and the next moment she would switch her emotions off. There was a turmoil going on within her that no one understood, not even her.

It was eight at night when she got a message from an unknown number. Subha furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she opened her whatsapp.

Subha...

Just as she read her name she knew who it was.

I know kay tumhe mujhsay baat nahi karni and I understand that. Jitna bhi tum mujhse naraz ho, it's justified. But believe me jitna tum tadpi ho utna hi main bhi tadpa hoon. Kaafi saza kaat chuka hoon tumsay door reh kar ab aur mujhse nahi hota. (I know that you don't want to talk to me and I understand. Your anger is justified. But believe me, if you have suffered, I have suffered the same. I have endured a huge punishment by staying away from you... I can't do it anymore.)

If you are ready to listen to me or have it in you heart to forgive me then please meet me at the beach in half an hour... If you don't come... I'll know that I have lost you. I'll go far away untying all the threads that bind us together to never come back again.

~Mr Angry Bird

Subha frowned as she started reading the letter. When she read the first few sentences, a bitter laugh escaped her. He couldn't even tolerate one percent of what she went through.

When she read the last sentence, her breath hitched. Is it so easy for him to leave me again? Is our relationship so irrelevant to him that whenever he wants he'll abide by it and whenever he wants he'll break it? No. He was the one that binded us in this sacred bond but he won't be the one to break it. He will not get rid of me so easily.