🕊Junoon🕊

CAST

Zara Noor Abbas as Dhanak

Ahad Raza Mir as Ghazaan

🕊🕊🕊

Teri Muhabbat Main Maut Aaye
Iss Say Bhar Kar Hai Nahi Koi Khuwahish
Yeh Ek Jaan Kya Hazaar Hon
Toh Hazaar Tujhpe Nisaar Hon

💫💫💫

The sounds of ghungroo (anklets) filled the air while the extremely loud music bounced off the walls. The bright colourful lights simmered in moonlight, giving competition to the moon and stars. But what did these lights knew? The moon and stars would still be there when the lights will dim. While the moon and stars reflect the purity of the sky, the lights gave off a dishonorable glow to the streets and houses, a true synonym of this atmosphere.

Loud voices chattered as giggles and flirty laughs described the state of people present on the streets and houses. Once in a while, a cat call and whistles whispered in the air trying to indulge someone with them.

A knock on the door startled a decked up woman as she removed her eyes from the window. She sighed and fixed the strap of her blouse. She loathed the dress but she had no other choice.

"Aatay hain abhi!" She shouted at whoever was at the door. She knew they were getting impatient but she didn't really care. (I am coming!)

She stood up from the window seal and went near the bed before taking hold of the thin long red lace jacket, wearing it over the lehenga with an eye roll. It did not help cover anything. She had chosen the most decent dress she could find from the dresses that were presented before her. She snorted as she described the dress as decent, it was anything but. Although the lehenga was long, the blouse was almost non-existent. It had spaghetti straps and it only covered her chest, leaving her stomach on display. It had a deep neckline that showed her cleavage a bit. She was feeling really disgusted and uncomfortable in this but she was the one to do this. It was her own choice to be here so she couldn't complain and blame anyone besides herself.