💜7💜

Meri Pehli Muhabbat, Faqt Tum
Meri Aakhri Muhabbat, Faqt Tum
Mera Sukoon, Faqt Tum
Meri Chah, Faqt Tum
Meri Zindagi, Faqt Tum
Mera Khayal, Faqt Tum

💜💜💜

Armaghan slid the curtains away from the window to see the sunrise that always fascinated him. The lights from the rays penetrated through the glass of the window, casting a glow to the dark room. Leaning forward, he opened the latch of the window.

A deep relaxing sigh left his lips as the early morning wind hit his face. He ran his eyes across the lawn when they stopped at one place. Unknowingly a smile danced across his lips at the sights in front of him.

Anadil stood next to Anabiya in the lawn, looking at the flowers. Anadil laughed on something her sister said, swatting the top of her slightly to probably reprimand her for whatever she said. Anabiya made a face and looked right and left and when she was sure no one was around, she plucked a rose out and got on her tiptoes, placing the flower behind her ear from under her dupatta.

It felt serene to see her face first early in the morning. A prayer left his heart, wishing he could seen her face first in the morning for the rest of his life. Maybe it was that moment where whatever your pray with sincere heart gets fulfilled.

Taking his phone off the nightstand in a hurry, he stood in front of the window again and captured the woman he loved with all his heart into the camera.

Anadil, on the other hand, swatted the back of Anabiya's head again. "I told you not to pluck the flowers." She scolded, taking the flower out of her hair and placing in on Anabiya's.

"They were so pretty apu. At home I couldn't pluck them without getting a scolding from Laila chachi." Anabiya made a sour face at the memory.

"Who said the people living here would not scold you? It's not right to do this at someone else's house Anab." She explained sweetly, caressing her face lovingly.

"We can't do all this in our house, we can't live freely anywhere else as well then where is our home api?" Anabiya sat down on the grass, playing with it, a forlon expression on her face. "I also want a house that I can call my own, a home where I can do what I want to without having a fear that I will be reprimanded or scolded for it."

Anadil's heart constricted in her chest, a feeling of pain piercing it into pieces. She sat down next to Anabiya, taking her hand into her own and rubbing it softly. "It will be okay. Don't lose hope, always pray for what you want. Allah will not let you go empty handed." She said the same words she would always say when Anabiya would feel down.

"Is everything okay?" A voice interrupted their emotional moment, making them quickly blink their eyes rapidly to not let the tears escape. They had become an expert at that.

Anadil looked up and saw Armaghan looking at them with concern. "Yes, everything's fine sir." She tried to smile but remained unsuccessful. His gaze made goosebumps arise on her skin.

Armaghan roamed her eyes on her face, not believing her but nonetheless, nodded. He looked at Anabiya and the flower on her hair who quickly took off the rose into her hand. "I am sorry sir, for breaking the flower, it won't happen again." She quickly apologised, afraid that his reaction will not be different from her chachi.