🥀7🥀

Maange Jo Mujh Say Tere Naam Ka Sadqa
Main Khud Ko Phenk Doon Tere Sar Say Waar Kar

🥀🥀🥀

Since the time Darain was just a child, he has been hearing about his mother's sister like best friend. His mother talked about her so often with tears in her eyes that he probably knew her more than his own mother. He knew how important Samra was for Rehana, even more important than herself.

So when his mother found about her passing, he felt the grief that Rehana was feeling. He saw her crying even more than she cried for her husband. For the first time he felt really helpless seeing his mother like that.

The second time he felt helpless was yesterday. The second time he felt the pain of another was when he saw Inara crying on that bench in the rain. In that moment Darain felt like he would light the world on fire if something happened to her.

When Rehana asked Darain to marry Inara, he hesitated at first. Not because Inara couldn't see but because she was older than. No man in the world would want a woman that was older than him and he was also a man. But then he agreed, because his mother was the most important for him and he couldn't defy her. He married her out of sympathy for her and love for his mother.

But when that sympathy turned into admiration and developed into love, he didn't know. All he knew was that he was really stupid for hesitating at the beginning. He felt thankful towards Rehana for giving Inara to him. He knew Rehana started loving Inara like her daughter in just one meeting. The way Rehana treated Inara, even he started feeling a bit jealous to see all the love being showered on her. But now he knew why. Seeing and knowing her, anyone would fall in love with her, she was beautiful, inside and outside.

It was now impossible to imagine a life where Inara wouldn't be with him. And he didn't even want to imagine that life. All he wanted to imagine and live was a life full of love and respect with Inara. He wanted to shower so much of love on Inara that she would forget about all the pain and sadness in her life. He would become the eyes that she didn't have.

He smiled at the sight in front of him. He was on his side on the bed, holding his head on the palm of his hand, elbow supporting the hand. He was looking at a sleeping Inara whose one hand was placed on the pillow besides her head and the other hand was on her stomach.

He was staring intensely at her, feeling thankful to Allah for bringing Inara to his life. He never knew he could fall in love with someone this fast. The more he looks at her, the harder he falls for her.

He watched Inara wrinkling her nose in her sleep, probably feeling irritated at the lock of hair that was teasing her face. Darain's smile deepened at her irritated expressions. She looked so adorable, and he probably looked creepy for staring at her while she was sleeping. He didn't care though, she was his wife. He had all the right to stare at her all he wanted. He brought his other hand towards her hair, placing it softly behind her ear, away from her face.

He felt mischievous but before he could do what he wanted to since yesterday, he felt Inara stirring. As soon as she opened her eyes, he straightened himself quickly, pretending to sleep, forgetting that Inara wouldn't see him anyways.

When he felt no movement from her, he opened his eyes slowly and looked at Inara who was just staring the ceiling. "Are you awake?" He asked a really stupid question after few minutes when she didn't move at all and he knew that.