💜8💜

Daraaz Palkain Visaal AankhainMasoori Ka Kamaal AankhainSharaab Rab Nay Haraam Rakh DiPhir Kyun Rakhin Halal AankhainHazaaron Inn Say Qatal Huye HainKhuda Ki Bandi Sambhal Aankhain

Masoori Ka Kamaal Aankhain
Sharaab Rab Nay Haraam Rakh Di
Phir Kyun Rakhin Halal Aankhain
Hazaaron Inn Say Qatal Huye Hain
Khuda Ki Bandi Sambhal Aankhain

💜💜💜

"Anadil Shaikh wald Muhammad Shaikh Afreedi, kya aapko Armaghan Ali Shah wald Shah Hussain say haq mehr rupees 2 lakh main nikkah qubool hai?" The voice of the Imam sahab asked for her permission. (Anadil Shaikh, daughter of Muhammad Shaikh Afreedi, do you accept Armaghan Ali Shah son of Shah Hussain as your husband for haq mehr of 2 lakh rupees?)

Anadil had a moment of deja vu as she was asked the permission for her marriage, the only difference was that this time she was ready from her whole heart.

"Qubool Hai." She whispered, closing her eyes to feel the moment, to experience the ecstasy of being someone's whom you love more than yourself. (I accept.)

She was asked again for two times and both times she accepted, giving her mind, soul, heart and body to Armaghan Ali Shah.

Nikkah papers were kept in front of her and a decorated pen was handed to her. Her hand hovered over the paper for few seconds, a shiver running down her spine. Her fingers trembled as Anadil signed her name with Armaghan with just two words spoken.

A tear slipped past her eyes and fell on the paper on her signature, as she placed the pen down on the paper

"Mubarak ho meri jaan." Zaisha pulled Anadil into a hug, caressing her head. "Aaj tumhe apni manzil mil gayi." She whispered softly, tears filling up her own eyes. (Congratulations my love. You finally found your destination.)