💌5💌

Jis Nay Rujooh Kiya, Woh Paa Gaya
Ana Main Jo Raha, Woh Reh Gaya
Jo Tanha Raha, Woh Fana Hua
Na Main Raha, Na Tu Raha
Jo Jhuk Gaya, Wohi Sab Paa Gaya

💌💌💌

"Are you not going to the university?" Wahab asked in a soft voice to a sleepy Hayat, who had not gotten up for university as yet.

Hayat squinted her eyes open and looked at Wahab who was bent over her. "No." She muttered, placing the blanket back up on her face. Which clearly signalled that she didn't want to talk any more.

Wahab kept his eyes on her for few minutes and then sighed, moving away from the bed. He sat on the sofa and kept looking at her.

Hayat knew he was still looking at her, she was starting to get nervous from his gaze. Her heart had started to beat at a faster rate than normal.

"Can you stop looking me?!" She finally spoke, getting out of the blanket and glaring at him.

A smile threatened to fall on his lips but he controlled it. For the first time, her glare wasn't irritating him but it was the opposite. It was amusing him, her large angry eyes were making his heart soar high. "No." He said with a serious face.

Hayat was unable to recognise whether he was joking or was actually serious. But they didn't have any such relation where they would joke with each other. She was baffled at his audacity. She had been noticing him behaving weird since two days towards her. He had been taking care of her for the past two days, doing everything that she once used to do. He took care of her diet, her medicines and the most confusing part was his constant stares. He was looking at her as if he would never see her again or as if was seeing her for the first time ever.

The latter was true. Wahab was looking at her as if he was seeing her for the first time. This time it was in a completely different light. He was looking at her like a husband looks at his wife. He was seeing her like a person who had just started feeling the love in his heart for the person opposite them.

Why was this sudden change in him? Why did he forgot Washma so easily as soon as another woman came in his life. He had been thinking about his feelings and behaviour since the past week and these two days made him realise that he was starting to feel something towards his wife.

Previously when he used to think about Washma, his heart would ache but now when he thought about her, there was nothing. His heart was silent as if Washma never were a part of it.

Now, instead of Washma's face when he closed his eyes, he sees Hayat behind his closed eyes. Her smile, her laugh, her in that rain, her in that wedding dress, her crying, glaring at him, that was all what he saw like a film.

It seemed as if there was never a woman with the name of Washma ever in his life. He was bewildered how that was possible. The woman he loved for so many days held no power over the woman who had just recently entered his life. That part of his life seemed like a dream to him, a dream that wasn't worth remembering.

He had not realised that it was all the power of Nikkah, where a stranger becomes your life. It is such a pure bond that ties you with a person and compels you to fall in love with that person. It puts love in the heart of two people, tying them together for the rest of their life. The bond is so strong that you can not escape love no matter how much you try.