🥀6🥀

Nadiya Ka Paani Bhi Khamosh Behta Yahaan
Khuli Chandani Main Chhupi Lakh Khamoshiyan
Baarish Ki Boondon Ki Hoti Kahaan Hai Zubaan
Sulagte Dilon Main Hai Khamosh Uthta Dhuaan

🥀🥀🥀

Inara sat in the garden, enjoying the fresh cool breeze in the hot weather of Pakistan. It was a bit cloudy yet the intensity of the heat was unbearable for her hence she came outside to get some fresh and cold air. Weather in Spain was never this warm therefore she wasn't really adapted to such conditions. She had to get used to this if she wanted to stay here for long.

And stay here forever was what she wanted. If someone had asked her whether she was here to stay few months ago, she would have said no. She was here only to meet her mother's best friend and to distract herself from the bitter and harsh reality of her life. It was an escape. She thought maybe some of her grief would be shared to feel lighter and then she would go back to her loneliness. But who knew she would start to love this place and get attached to the people staying here.

Especially a certain someone.

A shy smile came on her lips as she thought of him. She didn't know when last she had fully and whole heartedly smiled since her parent's death but that night was the first time for her. She genuinely felt happy... all because of a certain someone.

Darain.

He had done something for her that others would never even think of. He became her eyes for that one night and she wished he would always be by her side to show her things that no one else besides Allah could show her.

A question always troubled her since she got married to him. Why her? Why did he choose to marry her? She had nothing to offer her but on the contrary he was doing all he could for her. He was so different from the man she had known all her life who didn't take a second in rejecting her as if he had never known her. On the other hand there was this man who took hold of her hand and was doing his best to bring her out of her grief and get used to her new life.

Darain was slowly igniting emotions in her that wanted him to be always stay near her. Emotions that wanted Darain to always be her eyes and speak to her all day long, non-stop. She wanted to experience this new world with his eyes until she could no longer feel that she was blind.

Nahi Chal Sakoon Gi Tumhare Bina Ab
Mera Tum Sahara Bano

She was starting to become too dependent on him and it wasn't healthy for either of them.

Inara couldn't believe he was real. No one would willingly accept such a huge burden for themselves. It all seemed too good to be true. She was afraid. Afraid that all this will crash one day and the reality will be worse than what it is now. A deep fear had rooted itself in her that everything was temporary and she will be all alone once again.

Inara sighed and shook her head to get rid of the depressing thoughts. If she thought of bad things all the time, she would miss the happy feelings she was starting to become accustomed to.

A cold breeze suddenly swept her body, sending a shiver through her body. She heard the deep roar of the thunder on the sky above her which indicated that it would rain soon. She hurriedly got up and slowly made her way inside to avoid the rain. Opening the lawn door, she stepped into the living room.

"Assalamualikum Inara, kesi hain?" An almost familiar voice reached her ear as soon as she made it into the room. She tried to think who it could belong to but came up short. Maybe if she heard it once again she would know who it belonged to. (How are you?)